Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sunny day at Meadows

Ok, quick post this morning before off to work.

What an awesome day on the mountain.  Sunny with a little bit of fresh white!  Lindsey and I had a blast.
I'll write more/edit this post later but wanted to publish a little better movie before I headed out for the day.

I haven't found a way to load a quality video yet.  I've had to create a youtube account and post it there because this blog won't accept the file size.

The full version of this is over 300MB, the you tube video is configured as a mobile video and is close to 90MB.  Its a bit grainy so I'm looking to find a website that will host large videos that I could link to. (this looks really great in HD!!)  If anyone has any idea's let me know.

Here's the movie...  skiing in the sun!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my, what a ride. Certainly scary for me in some shots. Miss Lindsey - you're looking good girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faaaaaaaabulous music selections to go with your latest movie production! I loved watching the entire thing, and am looking forward to the sequel.

    ReplyDelete