Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Blazer game last night

So, Monday's at work are all day meeting days.  Literally all day.   We do this because staff tend to travel during the week(or go skiing:), so we cram all the face to face stuff into one day.

In my last meeting of the day (3:30-5) I get a call from a friend of mine. "Wana join me in my companies box suite for a Blazer game tonight". Of course! but my girlfriend was planning on baking enchiladas to test out the oven. (it's been on the fritz for about 3 years). "I'm 90% in, let me check and I'll call you back in 5". She's awsome! Green like given, she might have been more exited for me than I was.

What a great game, awesome suite and good company. Blazers beat the Bulls and Aldridge hit his all time career high. I hadn't been to a game in years and I had forgotten the energy of the live crowd.

Got home late, and slept like a rock. The mountain got some snow and tomorrows suppose to be sunny, so taking a vacation day!

2 comments: